Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Cake

I swear, I really was planning on taking pictures of the inside of this cake. During the party I cut a nice slice and put it aside, promising myself that I'd take more pictures in the morning. Then my suitemates and I ate it. I'd apologize to you, but it was so tasty that I really don't feel all that badly about it.


The cake had 3 layers: chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate peanut butter swirl.


Layered with chocolate peanut butter ganache (just add some peanut butter and extra cream to your favorite ganache recipe) and chocolate peanut butter cream cheese frosting.


As you can see, it's decorated in kit-kat bars, Hershey's kisses, and colorful m&m's. 


And tied off with a ribbon, because you know I can't resist. 


This lovely cake was made for a candy-loving friend's birthday.  


The decoration was incredibly fast and easy - took only about 20 minutes total!


This cake was incredibly rich - perfect with a glass of milk around a table with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog has moved, searching new blog...