Saturday, August 6, 2011

Halloween Cookies

It might be a bit early for most people to celebrate Halloween, but the camp I work at had a theme day, so of course I brought cookies to help everyone get into the mood. I ended up making about 90 cookies and they were gone about 20 minutes after I left the box in the staff lounge.



I love how these cookies worked so well together as a set. Seeing them all together on the plate just made me so happy!


How could I resist making goofy faces on all the jack-o-lanterns?


Boo!



The spiderwebs were made by piping the spider blobs on top of (mostly) dry marbled royal icing.


I had so much fun with the evil bat faces.


I never thought a spider would look so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Those spider web cookies are amazing! They all look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRIENDLY LIKE AND NICE CAKES.
    http://kaderck.blogspot.com/2011/08/exciting-adventures-that-you-can-raise.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog has moved, searching new blog...