Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Chanukkah!

Happy Chanukkah!


These cookies were made for a big family party, so we made about 100 of them so there would be plenty to go around, especially because they're pretty tiny. 



I love the sparkle from the edible glitter, even though it makes a big mess and sticks to you like glue. I'll probably be finding it all over my face for the next week!


They were a big hit, but I made a few too many and have a ton of leftovers.


These pretty silver dragees (the little silver sugar balls) can't be found in California, so I bring them with me from Boston.


They were a bit rushed so some aren't as perfect as I would have liked, but I'm still really happy with how these came out and no one but me cares about the tiny details anyways. 


Most importantly, they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog has moved, searching new blog...