Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baked Alaska Cupcakes

When tasked with coming up with something delicious for a dinner party, I decided to make baked Alaska. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I was pretty sure it had something to do with meringue and ice cream, so that sounded good enough for me. I did some homework and decided to make the tasty treat in miniature.


Pretty little chocolate cupcakes hollowed out


Add in a scoop of strawberry ice cream (homemade, of course)




Pipe on the meringue and go crazy with the blowtorch. 


They were absolutely delicious and everyone loved them.


Although, in retrospect, serving them frozen solid right out of the freezer probably wasn't the best idea.


 I suppose I'll just have to make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog has moved, searching new blog...