Friday, May 25, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Cookies

Simply delicious and deceptively easy to make, these are sure to impress. Cinnamon roll cookies that taste exactly like the real thing.


I modified this recipe by throwing a few handfuls of almond flour into the dough and filling. It came out just right!


The dough was wet and a bit hard to work with, especially during the rolling part, but I froze the log for about 20 minutes to make it less sticky and it worked beautifully. In case you haven't noticed, that's my baking solution for just about everything: freeze it!


I drizzled a sweet glaze over these, tasted them after I took pictures, and then dumped a whole lot more glaze on top. Go crazy, it's hard to mess these cuties up.


These cookies were tender, crunchy, sweet and cinnamon-y. 


They were soft and chewy.


Small and delicious. 


Go make these - now.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to make the rolls into cookie sizes! they look absolutely delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog has moved, searching new blog...